Get Ready for Your Mountain Wedding in Picturesque Maine
The Inn at Pinnacle Mountain is a remote Inn located in the Western foot hills and lakes region of Maine. If you are staying at the Inn, we ask that you follow the directions below, once you are in West Paris area. Some of the roads on the way to the Inn are not recognized on the GPS, and may take you to areas that are not roads, but ATV trails. If you have any questions on directions, please call us at 1-877-875-7109 and we will guide you to us.
Inn at Pinnacle Mountain is located about an hour north of Portland, Maine in the Western Lakes Region of Maine.
- From Maine’s Interstate 95 North, take the exit number 63 (Town of Gray and Sunday River area).
- At the exit take a left, and take the next right onto Route 26A.
- Follow Route 26 North for about 26 Miles into the town of Norway.
- Right at the light in Norway toward South Paris.
- Left onto Route 26 North in South Paris, and follow Route 26 for another 8 miles.
- Right on Route 219 East.
- Right on Morse Hill Road.
- Left on Benson Hill Road.
- Sharp right on Tuelltown Road.
- Next turn in 1/4 of a mile will be a left on Ellis Road (Ellis Road is a private road and is not paved).
- Left hand turn on Pinnacle Mountain Road, and make another left on Pinnacle Mountain Road. We are at the top of the hill, through the gate.
Enjoy the view!