We’re happy to answer any of your questions prior to making your reservation. Here are many of the frequently asked questions. If you wish to speak with us, please feel free to contact us.
Where are you located?
The Inn at Pinnacle Mountain is in West Paris, Maine. Our Maine mountain wedding venue sits on top of Pinnacle Mountain with 52 private acres. The Venue overlooks the Western Maine Mountains and White Mountains of New Hampshire. Mt. Washington can be viewed from the front porch and all the rooms of the Inn. We are about 60 minutes from Portland, Maine.
What kind of venue are you?
We are a Maine destination outdoor wedding venue. There are no neighbors in view at this venue and it is completely private.
Do you have on-site accomodations?
- We include a 3-day, 2-night stay with up to 48 of your close friends or family.
- There are 5 bedrooms and 3 full baths, plus 2 half baths.
- Indoor pool and hot tub.
- Enjoy the Gourmet Kitchen for some of your meals.
- Take a hike on the trails or enjoy sitting by the pond, and enjoy the outdoor fire pit on the front deck.
- Large, Modern Bridal/Honeymoon Suite with King Size Bed, and double whirlpool tub.
- Linens and towels included.
What does your Maine Mountain Wedding Venue Offer?
- We have the most beautiful private mountain views that cannot be found anywhere else in Maine.
- We offer a spectacular sunset wedding that you will remember for a life time.
- Our Bridal/Honeymoon Suite is modern and has plenty of room to have the entire Bride’s Entourage in with her as she prepares for her wedding. The Suite is beautifully appointed and your “getting ready” photos will be impressive. We include cleaning the Bridal Suite when the Bride is enjoying her reception, so we can turn it into the Honeymoon Suite.
- Extensive decks outside the Inn with beautiful flower boxes around the perimeter of the deck add to the incredible backdrop. Beautiful flowers June to October.
- The outdoor bar is a breathtaking space with the incredible view to have the Cocktail Hour. There is running water, electric, refrigeration, etc..
- There is no noise ordinance, so you can keep your wedding hopping well past 10:00 p.m.
- Photo opportunities for your Photographer at the “kissing bridge”, dock and pond. Additional photo opportunities with the beautiful Birch Trees on the property.
- The Tent pad has the same incredible view and can hold tents for up to 200 guests.
- Fire pit on the deck with chairs.
- Plenty of outdoor furniture for your guests to enjoy the views.\
- Water and Electric available for your caterer.
- Staff on site 24/7
- Parking with an attendant to park up to 50 cars. .
Can we have the rehearsal at the venue?
Yes, we allow you to have the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner at the venue. You may have it catered or do it yourself!
Where can we get married?
There are many places on the property to have the ceremony. Most get married on the front lawn with the breathtaking backdrop behind you. Some get married on the deck, and others have picked the beautiful meadow with the white birch trees. We will make it happen, it’s your day, your way!
Are we required to use your packages or vendors?
- Our motto is “Your Day, Your Way”. However, if you are too busy to search for vendors, we can put together a package for you that will include the venue, tent and rentals, caterer, and liquor.
- Our only requirement is that you must use our tent and rental supplier. Their tents are clean, are high peak wedding tents, are anchored with metal poles and ratchet straps that are cross picketed to assure it stays in place, and their employees are trained on how to put up the tent.
- The package includes tent, with white cathedral window walls, tables, chairs, linens, china, glassware, utensils, lighting, dance floor, serpentine bar, and more.
Do you provide the Caterer?
We do not have any preferred Caterer. You may use whomever you choose. We just ask for a copy of their License and Insurance.
Can we have music at our reception?
We have 52 private acres and you are welcome to enjoy your music and play it past 10:00 p.m. There are no noise restrictions here at the Inn. You are free to have a band or a DJ. We do offer a discount with our In-House DJ/MC, but you are free to use whomever you please.
What time can we arrive on the day of check in?
We allow you to check in at 10:00 AM the day you arrive.
What are the requirements for serving Liquor, beer or wine at my wedding?
If you are offering Liquor, beer or wine for the reception, Maine law states you must use a bartender that is employed by a Liquor License holder, and has Liability Insurance. We can provide you with that information. You may purchase your own liquor and use an approved bartender to serve it, have a cash bar, or have an open bar for your guests. It’s up to you!
Where can my other guests stay in the area?
We can accommodate up to 18 guests at the Inn. If your other guests need accommodations we recommend the Hampton Inn in Oxford, Maine, Sunday River Summit Hotel, in Newry, Maine, Bethel Inn Resort, in Bethel, Maine. There are many rental homes in Bethel, Maine that can be rented for multi-families.
What does the venue cost to rent?
Our -3-day 2-night venue starts at $6,250.00 and includes accommodations for up to 14 guests, exclusive use of private 52 acre grounds.
Do you have one-day wedding packages?
Yes, we offer one day packages. Yes we do! Please contact us for availability and rates.
Make an appointment today to take a tour.